Monday, January 23, 2006

More about the weather, sorry

I am sorry that I’m going to talk about the weather again. But it has such an impact on me. Right now the glass is at 999 and falling, now 998, and that means that there is definitely a Storm Approaching. It is too hot and humid to think or talk, and even Castle Hill is looking gloomy:















I’m sorry now that I tried to change the blog’s header and I am very sorry about how it turned out. I don’t know how to fix it or get it back to normal. I think the internet hates me.

Despite my grumpy tone today, I did have a nice weekend. I planted some mint that I had sprouted from a packet of supermarket herbs, and I bought an aloe vera plant from the Sunday markets in the mall. Most of the rest of Sunday we spent in the pool, right up until it was time to take Nikki to the airport, and say goodbye.

No comments: