Friday, August 01, 2008

Love Fridays

I know it's been a little while since I've worked hard for money.  And it might seem like I have the most ridiculously luxurious life of leisure.   Well I do have a wonderful life.  I appreciate every minute of the comfort and freedom of our life in Townsville.  But also, I work.  Though you don't see it, and though there's not often a pay packet to show for it,  I do work quite hard during the week.   I'm trying to teach myself writing, story-telling, crafting and creativity, in amongst the odd part-time job or two, running our little household and keeping everything organised and tidy at home.

All this to say that ... I still love Fridays.   On Fridays I often think to myself that it would be nice to do a little winding down before the weekend.  I often wish I could do a Friday morning yoga class to relax and stretch out.  Change up my focus.  Look back on a week that might otherwise just drift away unnoticed.

I really like this idea for a Love Friday meme.  I'm going to try it for a bit.  Seems like a nice thing to do.

(On Monday I'm going to get back to the story at hand.  After all, we're just getting to the fun bit - the honeymoon.)

4 comments:

BigCat said...

I'm so glad you popped over to my blog and decided to join the Love Fridays fun. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Cathy

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Hope you had a great love friday!
Look forward to visiting again.
Cheers Kyla

Drue said...

love friday's doesn't work here in the middle east.. and love thursday's doesn't quiet sound right.

still i do love thursday's now.

Naomi said...

triumphant thursdays? curvy thursdays? I'm sure we can come up with something good for you Drue.