Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pears

Yesterday I found myself browsing on Paris Breakfasts, a blog of Paris and watercolours, who mentioned Chardin and got me thinking about still life pictures. Later on last night, I bought these pears in Bilo - they're beautiful and if I was going to make a still life picture I would paint them.

Instead they were gonna be another exciting lunch ... but I was snacking on biccies while I was admiring them, and now I'm not hungry any more. Oh well, maybe pears for dinner?

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Those are beautiful pears. Great color. We grill peaches and pears this time of year- tastee. Although to be honest if it isn't moving, we throw just about anything on the grill.

Anonymous said...

i think pears for dinner sounds lovely or, perhaps, pears poached for dessert?

~bluepoppy