Friday, September 08, 2006

Flying Home
















I have come home for a flying visit, just a long weekend until Tuesday as I have switched jobs at the mine and consequently changed my roster.

It will be a pretty long stint, but worth it in the end. My new job in the Safety Environment Health and Training department (previously I was in Operations) will soon whittle itself down to something approximating part time work. I might have mentioned that it has been a goal of mine for a while now, to find a good permanent part time job. It's a pity I found it several hundred kms from the rest of civilisation.
















But I don't think it should come as that much of a surprise. I have always liked wandering off on my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the part time thing works out- except for that being far away thing it would be perfect.